Over the past couple of months:
– I have been networking more, meeting new people, and getting more involved in events around town.
– My business is registered and insured.
– Finances got tight with some medical bills, but diligence is paying off. (i.e. I have effectively budgeted income vs. expenses.)
– Participated in workforce classes at the local community college.
Goals for Novemeber & December:
– Buy film developing chemicals for my 5 rolls of Kodak Tri-X film. Then develop & blog about ’em. Maybe even sell prints?
– Set up Etsy store to sell my handmade sewn items, photo prints, and some handmade jewelry.
– Find a part-time or full-time job to supplement income to finance business expansion and branding.
– Get business name and info into business pamphlet at church.
– Work on the blog’s appearance.
– Design new/updated/formal business cards.
– Book more clients.
– Practice, practice, practice.
– Have fun.