By now, we have probably landed in Honduras and made our way to the town where we will be staying for a week. I queued a post here on my photography blog to remind you that if you’re the praying kind, please pray for our safety and for the people we will be working with! We will hit the ground running – so also pray for our endurance and that we may be able to properly rest when needed.
I am really excited for our trip and the cool people we will be able to meet. I am also a bit nervous about going to a new country! And my Spanish is waaaayyy rusty, so it should be interesting.
To summarize, please pray for:
– Our safety, both when in transit and while staying in the country.
– Our health, endurance, rest.
– Our ability to encourage and love on the students and congregations we will meet.
– The unity of my team and our effectiveness as such.
– Our responses to culture shock, both upon arrival and upon our return home.
– Our ability to communicate effectively despite language barriers.
Also anything that may cross your mind!
Thank you so much for stopping by and/or praying for us! I cannot hardly wait to share my experiences on this blog when I return home.